A Speculative Thriller of Future Earth
(Science Fiction by Robert Tell)
* In 2121 Dr. Moss Leder flees across Canada one-heart pounding step ahead of his ruthless enemies. Climate change is destroying civilization. Primitive bands of dehumanized squatters roam the Earth and kill for scarce drinking water.
* Leder's innovative time booth holds the key to the planet's renewal. Leder's nemesis, R. Faro Bradshaw, and his greedy political cronies are exposed. They control the black market in fresh water. Fearing that Leder's scheme will destroy their business model, they try to stop him.
* Leder's beautiful assistant, Zoe Reuel, is commanded by Bradshaw, who is also her lover, to undermine Leder's plan. Can she throw off Bradshaw's influence and become one of Leder's advocates, and his lover…or is Bradshaw's hold on her too strong?
* Leder and his private army of religious Sectaries go head to toe with Bradshaw's thugs. An epic battle is fought in the ancient car tunnel under the Detroit River. Leder is wounded. Will he survive and escape with his beautiful assistant, Bradshaw's former lover, Zoe?
* Destiny and love call to Leder from 2022. Will he defeat his enemies in time or be forced to surrender?
The unpredictable ending to this compelling book will surprise and delight you.
Praise for Thirsty Planet:
"This book was great from cover to cover. The issues that were addressed were extremely relevant and the author managed to capture them in a very exciting, extraordinary way."
ABOUT THIS EDITION
This is the fourth cover for this book. Each edition features different cover art.
The first edition of Robert Tell's novel, "Thirsty Planet," was originally published in England with the generous support of a grant from the Arts Council England.
It was recently re-published in America where it won a Montaigne Medal Finalist Award for thought provoking writing.
It was recently translated into Chinese for distribution in the Chinese market.
Available in Ebook,Paperback & Audiobook Editions